10.28.2003

 
On Procrastination

It's been one of those sets of weeks. Had a job interview last Monday. This allowed me to make great progress through The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell. Made for great mass transit reading on the plane, the metro and the bus.

Stephen Shields picked me up Sunday night at Baltimore and we snacked out at Eggspectations (one of only 4 in the world!). I want to thank Stephen for the good time and fellowship. It was wonderful getting some f2f time in with the moderator at faithmaps on Yahoo! Groups.

As for my employement status - still dunno. I would be working from home for the Drew Institute as an Instructional Designer but I haven't got the offer yet. Still waiting.....waiting.....waiting.....

and nail biting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?