11.04.2003

 
Sittin' & Wondrin'

Things are not moving in the way I wish they would. Went for my job interview at BHQ in DC on 10/20. Was promised word by that Friday.

Didn't get it.

Monday 10/27 I was contacted by HR to fill out an online application. Cool. That means they were likely to extend an offer.

Didn't hearn anything back.

Called on Friday 10/31 and found that some higher-up had made the decision to refuse to offer "work from home" positions to new hires. They must be housed in a facility somewhere or else work from DC.

Since I had only agreed to interview for this position because it was a work from home, it kinda puts HR in a tight spot. I provided the rep with a few options since A.T. said there's no space for any national sector employees in the COR and she's already given them the boot.

Still no word from HR @ BHQ. I guess I just keep holding my breath.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?