12.27.2003

 
Worse Blogger

I'm finding a deep sense of frustration when editing my posts in MS Word and then posting them to my blog. Word sends all sorts of goofy codes giving you those extra chracters that make reading my blog so tedious. The alternative is to write directly into blogger without the benefit of spell checking. Someday I hope to find a compromise.

At present I am reading The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene. A co-worker recommended it because it provides a nice overview of quantum mechanic, general relativity, special relativity and introduction to string theory. The good thing about it is its style which is quite readable and easy to understand for those of us who lack the requisite calculus to understand what is going on. Thank you Brian Greene for making all this accessible.

Guess I now have to add this to my booklist, eh?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?