11.04.2004

 

Buff Scott's Latest

I got this from my e-buddy Buff Scott.

He publishes: Reformation Rumblings

Notation Before we get to today's question, I need to announce that I have added an additional feature to my Web site under "Mad Church Disease."Here is part of the "Overview" or Introduction: "A few years ago, a new malady surfaced among cattle that was labeled by medical professionals as 'Mad Cow Disease.' The disease subverts the brain and nervous system and throws the afflicted animal into a quivering plight, from which there is no known recovery. I have chosen 'Mad Church Disease' as the caption of this feature because it depicts the disease that has attached itself to the body of believers-a spiritual disease that has caused untold division and turmoil within the Christian community."

You may connect by clicking on<http://www.mindspring.com/~renewal/MadChurch.html>www.mindspring.com/~renewal/MadChurch.html .
Your comments arewelcome.-Buff.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?